Monday, January 10, 2011

New Hire....

So they have officially hired a new receptionist/ invoicing helper...

she is older then what I expected...and she doesn't take notes so to me that means she may not be as receptive.

Oddly they didnt ask me to train her, they asked the girl that is going to a different position to train her.
Now my issues have been with the way the current girl does her work and how she has not learned everything and half asses things so why n earth would you have her train the new girl.

God only knows.... so please stay tuned for my desperate ranting of this situation.

Although I have learned from previous times that I am not to become friends with these new people or I will not be taken seriously...so yes I have learned and grown from my past mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment