Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blogging....

For my five followers which i greatly appreciate, as you guys are bloggers as well. I have no idea how some can blog on a daily basis.  I am working very hard on getting to that point. and coming up with a schedule of sorts as to what I want this Blog to be. 

I am always on the search for self accomplishment and this is one of those things as was my training for my 5k.  I will continue that training as soon as it is nice outside again. (will the snow/winter go away).   I just need to move to a warmer place.

I must say I have been workign very hard a blog post, about my life that I really wanted to share. But its taken me 2 days and I am still not done, but I will be done...soon.

So happly blogging to all.

1 comment:

  1. It is so hard to run in this weather, isn't it? You've got a few months before we get there unfortunately. It's an awesome goal though.

    And blog when you can. It's not about the frequency but about what works for you. Your blog is YOURS not someone else's.

    ReplyDelete