Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I over extend myself....

How do you learn to say NO!

I have a list a mile long of things I have somehow said I would do:

1. fill out Jose's online applications to 2 places.
2. Make cousin's quince invitations. (she needs 300, can we say mini wedding WTF)
3. Call the rec center for Mother in law , cause her daughter called me to see if I could call and ask a question about membership ( now neither one of these ladies have language barriers, so why they call me I don't know, maybe I am more knowledgeable in this area)
4. Go to Johnos and find out when baseball sign up starts ( like I really have the time to go)

All these things seem minoot, but in the grand scheme of things I work a full time job with odd hoursso I can take the kids to school (8:30-5pm) which means by the time I get out of work everything is closed.  and I am a Mom and wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment