Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Cutting Back..

So I decided to really geet started on the coupon deal thing that many have been doing for years. my escapade to CVS. I truely would have only spent $4.00... if I didnt have the twins with me. ***Mental Note*** Do not bring kids when you want to go shopping or deal hunting.

Well I had to get Rafael prescription filled. CVS had a coupon to take in a new prescription and they give you a $25.00 gift card. Normally my copay is $50.00 (concerta 54mg tier 3. But my doctor, Dr Blair, best ever ADHD doc, gave me a coupon for $25.00 that I can use 4 times for the copay making my new Balance $25.00, so essentially I paid nothing for the precription.

Well with my $25.00 gift card - I bought my tide that was $10.99 and $2.00 extra care bucks, I also got deordorant $2.99 received $2.00 extra care bucks, got 4 snickers b/c they were 2/$.99. and I had 2 coupons for buy 2/$.55 off. Also some soups that were marked down to $1.50 and I had a coupon which made them each $1.25. Also a box of Chex ceral, for $.88, they were $1.88, had a $1.00 off coupon. I truely beleve in the whole coupon thing now.

a couple of Websites I have truely enjoyed

Coupon Geek
Pinkcouponcafe




There a few others which I am following.

Especially since we dont know what will happen with Jose's unemployment we just keep getting tighter and tighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment